Les Démons d'Ahriman Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  How Do I Edit My Like Page On Facebook
mahljama
MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:35 (2018)  How Do I Edit My Like Page On Facebook --> Répondre en citant

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

How Do I Edit My Like Page On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Here is the page facebook.com/Ohashiatsu-in-Austria-125767250877111/ Would you be so kind to check again for me? Thank you very much. but it wont change automatically. Evita says May 9, 2017 at 7:52 AM Hi Louise Thanks so much for putting this together. My friend logged out of Facebook and when trying to log back in, the section where he needs to put his email or phone number has a generic number starting with 10000&. It was redesigned again in early 2013 to feature two columns, each with different purposes. I recently created 3 new pages (1 for each of my companys store locations) and could only change the info on one of them. Now, on the right side toward the bottom of the page, ensure that the 'Review' option is set to visible. .. I have my contact info page open as you suggest here, but I do not see an option to edit URL. Changing your Page URL wont change your Page name the title that appears under your cover photo. Your page has now been updated. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Reply Solowayne says November 27, 2017 at 8:07 AM Louise thanks very much for sharing this price worthy info. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. You cant claim a username someone else is already using. There was an error. I checked all of the Pages I admin, and the option to change the Page URL was readily available. lots more. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. I need to make a change to my group name on my Facebook page? Answer this question Flag as. Then, scroll down more. You can edit either your Timeline or About information by clicking on those tabs to go to the Timeline or About pages. If you don't see a category that describes your Page, choose the closest available option.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I remove the Community Page label from my Page?A Community Page is a Page about an organization, celebrity or topic that it doesn't officially represent and has a label below its name that identifies it as a Community Page and links to the official Page about that topic.If you're an official representative of the Page you manage or if your Page is unrelated to the Page we've linked it to, you can remove the Community Page label and change the linked Page.To remove the Community Page label:Click About on the left side of your Page.Click Edit next to your Page's current category.Click x next to the Community Page label. On your Facebook profile page, click the "About" tab below and to the right of your photo to see and edit your personal information. Whats your Facebook Page URL? Your Facebook Page URL is the part of your web address after the So in the case of my Fan Page, were talking about the LouiseMcom. If you click on your own profile photo from anywhere in Facebook, you land on the page that's often called Timeline and used to be called your "Wall." It's basically your profile page, and Facebook crams a lot of different stuff in here and changes it fairly often.The profile page (shown above) encompasses both your "Timeline" and "About" sections. Also be aware that you have the option to change your Page URL only one time. Cheers! Reply Becky says January 9, 2017 at 1:30 AM Hi David, Id just like to say thanks for posting this info. thanks. NOTE: Here are the instructions if you need to change your Facebook Page NAME, instead ofURL. Please try again. Improper capitalization 5a02188284
facebook like button for a grouphow do you make facebook not remember your password on google chromefacebook button like fan pagecomo ativar o chat no grupo do facebookmarvel avengers alliance facebook hackpirates facebook hack v 1.2 original rarhacker facebook no surveyfacebook profile picture not privatehow to add cover photo for facebook groupremove facebook messenger for android app

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:35 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
Les Démons d'Ahriman Index du Forum -> Age Of Conan -> Affiches de Recrutement

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com